Monday, October 01, 2007

A Word from Jackie

WOFF!

woff woff woff woff grr woff grr woff.

Oops, wronge language. That's better.

My masters are busy today- Björn and Katrina are at school, and will go into town later for haircuts. Pappa is working and Mom went to the gym, grocery shopping and took kids for haircuts. I really hate it when they leave me at home. I mean I am the most important one in the house! I guess they are afraid they will forget me somewhere or that I will get lost.

Since everyone else is busy, I'll give you the low down on what's been happening lately.

The frost has returned here, and that means that winter is just around the corner. It's a little cold on my paws to walk out in th mornings, soon time for my boots. And no, that's not a mustache on my nose, it's a blade of grass! I'm just checking out that no cats have been in my territory. I think the pack has decided to use these bricks to make a new fireplace next summer.


The leaves are changing colors on the trees. Miki said something about raking them up. Why doesn't she just keep the leaves on the trees to start with? They look nicer there than on the ground anyways. But then again, I wouldn't have any to play with then, would I. Decisions, decisions.
The whole pack goes out for a walk after supper every day. (At least the ones that are home) I love it! Then I can find out who all has been hangin out in the neighborhood. I also get to see other packs walking as well, get a chance to stretch my muscles and get a bit of fresh air. I sleep really well afterwards too. Miki says I snore. She should talk!! She snores loud enough to wake the dead!





Well, I recon that will have to do for now. Hope this will do for now. Miki says that she will add a new entry as soon as she can. Have a nice day everyone.

Woof!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks for updating Grandma, Jackie!

I love the pictures, even the backs of Katrina and Bjorn! Is that your house? I thought it was gray.

Jean said...

Hey! I saw your comment on Rose's blog. I want to see Katrina with short hair. Pictures, PLEASE!!