Monday, January 14, 2008
I would appreciate your prayers today. I am feeling a bit blue, and wondering what in the world to do in the future- this year, next year and in the years to come. I have been taking stock of my past and am not so encouraged. It would be nice to have the drive that my hubby has- know exactly what I want to do and be really good at it, be appreciated by my peers, friends and family. At the moment, I can´t seem to get any answers for the future-in my prayers or in my thoughts. Confusionj and sorrow abide in full, and I am so.......
tired of feeling this way! So, if you happen to think of me, say a quick prayer. Thanks
tired of feeling this way! So, if you happen to think of me, say a quick prayer. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think of you all the time Sunshine.. You know that. Call me if you need to, I'll be there.
Hugs!
/Christel
I pray for you every day, Miki. I love you and I care very, very much. It seems like God hides sometimes or decides to be silent. But He's there.
"You hear me when I'm calling; Lord, You catch me when I'm falling, and You tell me who I am.....I am Yours."
Post a Comment