
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Airports are boring!

Later this summer I am taking a group of youth from church to Bulgaria for a missions trip. Today I am traveling there with our pastor and our church accountant to prepare and get a feel for the country. We left Umeå at 4 yesterday afternoon, and arrived in Stockholm at 5pm. Since then it has been a waiting game. Our flight to Warsawa(poland) leaves at 6:55am. There are two hotels at the airport, but they were both booked solid. So, I got real aquianted with a bench for a while. But, alast, slumber was not one of my companions.
(Edit note- I am only now posting this message because all the computers at Arlanda airport suddenly went off line, and I only now can post it. Right after that frustrating moment, I went outside and snapped a few photos of Arlanda at 3 am. enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment