Thursday, March 30, 2006
Younge believers
I just got back from the younge believers class. It went pretty well. We didn't get through near all the passages I had chosen, but I tries to hit the important ones. Now it's just to pray that every seed planted will take root and bloom at the needed time. Now I have supper started- oven baked veggies with bacon, and at the end I'll crack some eggs on top of it. I guess I ought to explain that we are on the paliantologist diet- meat, veggies and fruit. No flour, grains, podded veggies or beans, sugar, or milk products. I notice a bg difference in how I feel (Both mentally and physically) when I stick to the diet. But I do blow it now and again- sometimes more often, other times sticking to it strictly!
Man, I really wish it would STOP SNOWING!!!! I left home at 3:30pm, came home at 6. In that time we got another 1½ inches of snow! GRRRR! I think summer is canceled until further notice over here!
Oh, well. At least there won't be a big hurry to get Kris' harley done!
Jackie, our 4 month ole Jack Russel Terrier, is playing with Katrina on the couch. We have already taught her sit, up,down,craw,roll, find and stand. She is house broken and can walk properly beside us when we go for walks. We plan on doing agility training with her, but that has to wait till she is a year old. Till then, we will have to come up with some new tricks. Any suggestions?
It smells like supper is ready soon, so I will wish you all a good day, and God's richest blessings in your lives.
Man, I really wish it would STOP SNOWING!!!! I left home at 3:30pm, came home at 6. In that time we got another 1½ inches of snow! GRRRR! I think summer is canceled until further notice over here!
Oh, well. At least there won't be a big hurry to get Kris' harley done!
Jackie, our 4 month ole Jack Russel Terrier, is playing with Katrina on the couch. We have already taught her sit, up,down,craw,roll, find and stand. She is house broken and can walk properly beside us when we go for walks. We plan on doing agility training with her, but that has to wait till she is a year old. Till then, we will have to come up with some new tricks. Any suggestions?
It smells like supper is ready soon, so I will wish you all a good day, and God's richest blessings in your lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow!! I am so happy that you are starting a blog. I will add your blog address to the links on my blog.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment