Saturday, April 01, 2006
It's Saturday morning now, and we got only a dusting of snow overnight. We spent the night with the neighbors- Karin and Jorgen Christianson last night. We spent most of the night talking about the Hagaman. He is a serial rapist that eluded polis in Umeå for 7 years. They finally got a DNA match this week and arrested him. He was a "normal" man, good with his childres and at his job, normal childhood, and no previouse trouble with the law. Everyone is shocked and surprised. I feel so sorry for his woman and their 2 children, both under 10 yrs. old. Keep them in your prayers.
Today is cleaning day (big YUCK!!) but it gotta be done! Jackie (our Jack russel) is contently chewing on a bone behind me, Katrina and Bjorn are watching Back to the Future, and Kris is still sleeping. We are going away tonight to our former landlords to play cards. We taught them to play Haus almost 10 years ago, and still get together to play it.
This week I am hoping to finish Kris' bike. There forcasting temps above freezing, so he will be anxious to get it out for a spin. I will be anxious to get the job done. I want to redo the kitchen table top next. It's in a really bad state right now, and I have a vision of painting a monoply board with gold leaf accents in the middle of it. We'll see what happens. I also promised to paint Karin and Jorgens motorcycle helmets, so I have a bit to do. Guess I ought to get busy, then! Have a good day, y'all.
Today is cleaning day (big YUCK!!) but it gotta be done! Jackie (our Jack russel) is contently chewing on a bone behind me, Katrina and Bjorn are watching Back to the Future, and Kris is still sleeping. We are going away tonight to our former landlords to play cards. We taught them to play Haus almost 10 years ago, and still get together to play it.
This week I am hoping to finish Kris' bike. There forcasting temps above freezing, so he will be anxious to get it out for a spin. I will be anxious to get the job done. I want to redo the kitchen table top next. It's in a really bad state right now, and I have a vision of painting a monoply board with gold leaf accents in the middle of it. We'll see what happens. I also promised to paint Karin and Jorgens motorcycle helmets, so I have a bit to do. Guess I ought to get busy, then! Have a good day, y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A Monopoly board?!! That makes me want to play monopoly with my feisty Swedish grandchildren.
Post a Comment