Saturday, April 08, 2006

More snow, and a dapper pappa

More snow .... a good 4 inches of super wet and heavy snow over night. I am so glad that I hired a tractor to plow our driveway. It is more than worth the money when the snow is so heavy!
Kris is home all day today, a strange feeling. But it was nice to have a long snuggle time with him this morning. It is nice when he has time to be with the kids too. (Even if it does look a little monkey like. I been watching way too much animal planet!!)






Kris helping Katrina comb her hair






Thought you all might like to see a picture of our little pooch, Jaquline (Jackie) Fiona. She is a swedish pooch- loves her moose!


Later today I will take Bjorn and some of his friends bowling and for burgers. Then Katrina has a birthday party. Kris said that he can take her in. Today is also candy day, so we will go for candy too. I might even get some for myself- masala chocolate! Last night Kris had bought some chocolate for me. I ate some right away and saved the rest for today. This morning, it was gone!! I was so mad!! Sure enough, Kris tried to rescue me from the extra calories and temptation, so he "disposed" of it for me. GRRRRRR! He felt a bit bad about it, saying, "I am a horrible, horrible person!" I of course forgave him, and he vacuumed the couches all by himself!! ;P
Gotta go for now. Love and color to all.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Katrina's hair! Did she color it, or is the color of the picture off? It looks so dark on the picture.

I can just hear Kris saying, "I am a horrible, horrible person!" Man, I miss you guys.

That little dog is just tooooo cute.

Love and kisses to all, Mom

Miki Lindmark said...

Katrina colored her hair dark brown about a month ago.