Monday, April 03, 2006

airbrushes for sale

I just got done talking with Anest Iwata. We are trying to set up a partnership where they can sponsor me with airbrushes at a rebated price when I use them in the airbrush courses. I am eager to work with them. My hope is to be able to do some classes at their headquarters in the future. They got the materials and location, I have the knowledge and education for teaching! We'll see how it goes. I am just glad to be able to work with them direct instead of through a company that is less knowledgable about thei products.
The weekend went fast as usual. I am looking forward to finishing the gold leafing this week, and starting the pinstriping on Kris' MC. It will be nice to get this project done and move on to something else.
I am enjoying the peace and quiet of everyone being gone, and having the house (and computer) to myself. NIIIIIIICE! I can listen to the music I like (Pillar at the moment) and sing along without anyone holding their hands over their ears or howling with laughter!
This week is a little less hectic. I'll do my taxes for this month today, then go work in the shop for a while. Tomorrow, Bjorn will be following with Kris to work at the hospital, and I will have to pick him up at 12:00. We'll have lunch in town, then come back to work in the shop. He has a day that he is to go with his parents to their job. But since Kris has patience in the afternoon, I will be with him then. He has expressed an intrest in being a surgeon when he grows up. We will see.
Katrina has a busy weekend coming up- a class party on Friday, ans bowling with the youth group on Saturday, as well as a birthday party for a friend. She feels torn- had already agreed to go bowling, and double booked herself with the friend. Now she must choose. Growing up is tough!
Kris' stint as chief of medicine at cardiology was extended to August. I hope he will be able to handle the pressure of all the responsibility. He said that this past week was tough because they just started with a new computer journal system, and it takes a while to learn it- making all the "paper"work take longer and being a lot more frustrating. I am praying that this week goes smoother for him. ( although the stress contributed to Kris coming home by 7 every day last week, it was nice to have him at home so often!)
I have a water painting class on Wednesday evening, and car inspection on Thursday. I am off from the younge believers class on Thursday, so I have an extra work day.
Wel, I recon I ought to go face the papers, reciepts, and forms to do my monthly income tax for the buisness. Have a good day, y'all!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I just can't say enough how much this means to me to be able to know what's happening in your daily life. I feel so much more connected to you and your family. THANKS SO MUCH for starting this blog.
Love, Mom