Thursday, April 27, 2006
One week later...
Time sure does fly by fast! I can hardly believe it has been a week since I last wrote. I have been busy working on Kris' bike. The end is in sight. I have a little blue to do around the lettering, and some orange to touch up. Then I clean everything up and clearcoat it all. So, the beginning of next week we should be able to put it back together! Hurrah!!
Sunday afternoon I had the first class of a new water color course. It's a little shorter- we will be meeting only 5 times. On Monday night I started an oil painting class. It started a bit rockey, but we will be meeting 6 times. Hopefully it will go a bit better in the future.
On Tuesday Katrina had a project day. She decided to do a family geneology search. It was fun to dig up some info on the family, and I even learned a bit about my roots on the Rosenfeld side of the family. Of course, I didn't get much done that day. Katrina had lots of questions!
Yesterday I did get a lot done and did some research on the computer. Then I had a watercolor class in the evening. Today, I will finish the pinstriping. I have off from the younge believers class today, and am looking forward to grilling some ribs on the grill tonight. (With baked potatoed and maybe some cole slaw)
Bjorn started playing soccer on Tuesday and has practice tonight between 5 and 6:15. I guess I will have supper after he gets back from practice. He sure is enjoying having his bike again!
The snow is slowly but surely melting away. The first signs of fresh grass are popping up around the trees and the edges of the sidewalks. Kris shoveled away the snow from the porch out back, so it is nice to sit out there and have a cup of tea in the late morning. Jackie loves all the new smells and sights around her. She has never seen grass before and hasn't made up her mind about it. She definatly doesn't like water puddles and tries her best to jump over them or go aroung them. She is not thrilled at all when we need to give her a bath!
Jackie needs to go out now, so I guess I'll sign off for now. I hope to be able to write a little more often.
Have a colorful day!
Sunday afternoon I had the first class of a new water color course. It's a little shorter- we will be meeting only 5 times. On Monday night I started an oil painting class. It started a bit rockey, but we will be meeting 6 times. Hopefully it will go a bit better in the future.
On Tuesday Katrina had a project day. She decided to do a family geneology search. It was fun to dig up some info on the family, and I even learned a bit about my roots on the Rosenfeld side of the family. Of course, I didn't get much done that day. Katrina had lots of questions!
Yesterday I did get a lot done and did some research on the computer. Then I had a watercolor class in the evening. Today, I will finish the pinstriping. I have off from the younge believers class today, and am looking forward to grilling some ribs on the grill tonight. (With baked potatoed and maybe some cole slaw)
Bjorn started playing soccer on Tuesday and has practice tonight between 5 and 6:15. I guess I will have supper after he gets back from practice. He sure is enjoying having his bike again!
The snow is slowly but surely melting away. The first signs of fresh grass are popping up around the trees and the edges of the sidewalks. Kris shoveled away the snow from the porch out back, so it is nice to sit out there and have a cup of tea in the late morning. Jackie loves all the new smells and sights around her. She has never seen grass before and hasn't made up her mind about it. She definatly doesn't like water puddles and tries her best to jump over them or go aroung them. She is not thrilled at all when we need to give her a bath!
Jackie needs to go out now, so I guess I'll sign off for now. I hope to be able to write a little more often.
Have a colorful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's good to hear from you again. I was already addicted to hearing from you almost every day, and then suddenly I had to go through withdrawal for a week!!
Post a Comment