Monday, April 10, 2006

Yaaay, more snow!

It is still snowing! Looks like Bjorn will be getting snow on his birthday! (Tomorrow) Here's a recap of yesterday and this morning.
Sunday started early, shoveling snow. It was a couple degrees above freezing, and the snow was wet and heavy. Thank the Lord for that snowplow! Then a little pooch of ours needed to do her buisness, and we went for a walk. I came in and did the dishes, a load of wash and cleaned up the bathroom. Kris had recorded American Idol, so I watched 15 minuted till Bucky came on. Then I went for a shower, and got ready for church. After church we went to a friends house for "fika"- coffee and cinnamon rolls. We came home and "chilled" for a while. We all took a nap, and then I took Jackie for another walk while the lamb was in the oven. (I had forgotten to turn the oven on, so we were in for a late supper. I calles Karoline to see if she wanted to come for a walk with me- which she did. It's always nice to talk and walk together.
When I got back home, Katrina was practicing her dance rutine with a friend. (Talent show is tomorrow night.) So, I finished supper, and we finally ate at 9pm. I crashed on the couch, and slept well.
This morning I didn't feel like shoveling snow, so I didn't! I had to take my car in for repairs. The inspection found that the shock absorbers in the front were both broken, and the head lights need adjusting. There is something wrong with the automatic choke, so that needs to be adjusted. The horn went wimpy on me. Instead of saying move, my horn says, "Oh, sorry I got in your way. I'll just throw myself in the ditch!" So I went to the auto parts store and said I want a horn that says, "MOOOOOOOVE IT OR LOOOOOOSE IT!" So, I am getting that installed as well! Total cost will be somewhere around 500 bucks.
I got home and started with breakfast and getting out all my papers and bookwork. It's time to do my yearly tax papers. This is the first year I have to do it with the buisness included. I am going to a class tonight to learn how to do it. It should be interesting. The rest of my day looks like this:
Keep doing bookwork till 2:00. Then go into Umeå, pick up Katrina at school. Take the loaner car back the garage and pick up my car. Go get some groceries, and take them home. Make supper, do some more bookwork if I have time, and go to the tax course at 6:00 tonight. I won't get home again till 9, and I am sure I'll be pretty tired till then. So, till tomorrow, Love and color to y'all!

1 comment:

Jean said...

You are just too funny, Miki! I'd love to hear that horn!!