Thursday, April 13, 2006

Me and Triangles

Mom has been wanting me to put a picture of myself up since I started blogging. So, this one is for you, Mom!

The last couple of days have been pretty hectic. Yesterday I took Katrina to school. Her english class wanted to watch Veggie Tales, so I took her in. The American videos go at a different speed than the Swedish ones, so I took out VCR along. Then I stayed to explain what Veggie Tales are and to explain a few worda as they watched. (We saw King George and the Duckie) After that I went to return Bjorn's airgun that broke right away. I was mad! If you get an airgun for $140, you expect it to work! I got t he money back, went to the Tech store and got 2 small guns, 2 extra clips, and some light sticks for less than the original gun. Bjorn liked it, because now he and a friend can play at the same time.
Then I went to the chocolate store- "Frukt Hörnet" (Fruit corner) to get some Masala chocolate. (I love it!!) Then, it was homeward bound.

The afternoon found me in the shop. I sneezed and got a shower of gold, paint dust, spackle dust and metal shavings all over me! I decided that it was time to clean up. It took an hour to clean both me and the shop, but it was nice to have a clean place again! Then I started working on a small triangle piece from Kris' MC. It fits under the saddle on the left side, and hides some wiring.
I worked for 6 hours on this piece! The only thing left to do on it is to pinstripe the outer edge, and clear coat it.

The evening was spent at the painting class. Only 3 showed up- I guess everyone was busy with Easter preperations and cleaning! No matter! I had fun anyways!

I need to do bookwork and shopping today. I think I will do the shopping first, before lunch. Then I will do bookwork, and start getting things ready to do my yearly income tax papers. Recon I better hop to it! Have a good easter everyone. Love and lots of colorful blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Thanks for the picture, my dear. You don't look a day older than the kid we met in Lancaster 25 years ago!! Also, the triangle piece you painted looks amazing. I'd be afraid to ride that motorcycle after all the hours of work you've put into it. Of course - I'd be afraid to ride it anyway, so what difference would that make?!!