The rainy weather finally broke and it was warm and sunny this morning. So we decided to eat outside this morning. It was sooooo nice! A great start for the morning.Today will be a busy one (as usual!) Katrina needs some accessories for her last day of school party, so I will go into town with her this afternoon. Evalina (a close friend and our youth leader at church) wants to fo see Ice age 2 this evening, and will come by here to hang out a little before then. Today I plan on painting a little on the Ford, fixing a few places where there was rust and a dent. Christoffer did all the preliminary work, so it is ready for some color.
The lawn needs to be mowed, so I will need to get oil and gas for the mower. Maybe Kris can mow it tomorrow. I am hoping to eliminate the wash pile between today ans tomorrow, now that I can hang the wash outside to dry.
We started to plant a hedge along the back edge of the property. There is a playground and a mini golf area that often has people in it . We decided on a little privacy. When we were buying the hedge plants we saw a cherry tree that wasn´t too expensive, so we might get that as well. We didn't have enough time to plant all the plants we bought, so we might finish that on Saturday as well.
Yesterday was full and runnung over all day! Besides work, I needed to bake 3 cakes, make chocolate balls and have it ready for Björns soccer match at 6. Bjorn and a friend made the chocolate balls, and I did the cakes. At 3:30 I had to leace for the younge believers class in Vännäs. Home by 5 to get supper going, cut up the cakes in pieces, and get over to the soccer field by 5:30. The game started at 6, and lasted till 7.(Bjorns team lost, but he had a lot of nice saves! Bjorn is the goalie on his team)
At 7 there was a meeting with Bjorns class to meet his new teacher for next year and see where his classroom will be. That lasted till 8 when I finally came home for supper! I ate, and did some cleaning up. Then I fell asleep watching ... I don't even know what I was watching!!Sunday we are having a pot luck dinner here. I have no idea how many are coming or what we will do. I am hoping we can have a good timetogether in the Lord. So in preperation for that, we need to do a major house cleaning!
Well, that is about all for now. Have a good one ya all, and be just a little bad today- make someone smile! Love from Sweden, Miki

2 comments:
Wow, you're a busy lady. You remind me of your mom! Hey, did you ever consider writing your blog with white print on the black background? Remember, I'm getting older! My neck was sore from having to tilt my head so high to read out of the bottom portion of my bifocals this morning!!
Alright, I've had enough breakfast now. I'm ready for some lunch!!
Post a Comment