Thursday, July 06, 2006
Chocolate and primer
Katrina has been cooking up some really awsome stuff! The other day she made a white chocolate moose with a fresh pineapple base, a dried pineapple chip and a dried banana chip. It was like eating a bit of heaven! It took her 4 hours, but it sure was worth the wait!
Yesterday was work on the house day. Kris scraped the whole house, I washed it off and we started to paint on the primer. We didn't get it all done, and today it looks like it might rain. Kris needs a break anyways, and I need to get ready for the local market which starts tomorrow. I am going to be doing temporary tattoos all 3 days. Last year I made quite a bit, and am hoping for a repeat this year.
Last night when we finally gave up (at around 11:30 pm) Katrina had made us some hot chocolate. It wasn't the kind that you mix a powder with milk and warm it either! She melted real chocolate, mixed it with cream and added the sugar. We got Bjorn out of bed to join us for an evening mug of chocolate! We sat around the table talking for a while, then I went to bed. Kris stayed up a while, but I have no clue when he came to bed. It was nice to sleep on a nice, very yummy cup of chocolate!
It's starting to thunder a bit outside, and the clouds are rolling in. Looks like the rest of the painting will have to wait till after the weekend. (;)
I need to go out and clean up in the yard before it dumps water on us. Have a good day everyone!
Yesterday was work on the house day. Kris scraped the whole house, I washed it off and we started to paint on the primer. We didn't get it all done, and today it looks like it might rain. Kris needs a break anyways, and I need to get ready for the local market which starts tomorrow. I am going to be doing temporary tattoos all 3 days. Last year I made quite a bit, and am hoping for a repeat this year.
Last night when we finally gave up (at around 11:30 pm) Katrina had made us some hot chocolate. It wasn't the kind that you mix a powder with milk and warm it either! She melted real chocolate, mixed it with cream and added the sugar. We got Bjorn out of bed to join us for an evening mug of chocolate! We sat around the table talking for a while, then I went to bed. Kris stayed up a while, but I have no clue when he came to bed. It was nice to sleep on a nice, very yummy cup of chocolate!
It's starting to thunder a bit outside, and the clouds are rolling in. Looks like the rest of the painting will have to wait till after the weekend. (;)
I need to go out and clean up in the yard before it dumps water on us. Have a good day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment