Saturday eve Evelina was here to plan the rest of the trip and we went grocery shopping. We decided to take along some food to save a little money. We had heard that food was expensive in Norway. I had already made reservations at a couple Youth Hostiles, so it was just to get there.
We started out early on Sunday morning- I picked up Evelina 7am and we packed her things in the one saddlebag. We took it easy and stopped often, especially since my T.B. was agrivated by the vibrations. (Tiny Bladder) The trip to Tarnaby, Sweden was long, but nice. We enjoyed the wonderful weather and the beautiful mountian air. There are lots of lakes in Sweden, and we saw our fair share of them as well. We arrives at Tarnaby sometime around 2, checked in, and took a nap. Then Evelina and I went for a walk in the mountians.

On the way up we found some beautiful flowers that look like cottonballs on a stem. Of course I just had to take a picture or 12. It was a perfect picture- blue skies, green fields, and an unusual object to photo. I admit that these are my favorite photos of the trip!
We were on the top of a mountian with a view on all sides.The view into the valley was marvelous. There was a waterfall and a path to be able to walk down right beside it. Where we were standing was a sheer cliff that went almost straight down. We wanted to be able to keep climbing, but needed to think of our long journey ahead and that I am an old woman ;P. Evelinas knee hurt a little too, so we opted to return to the camp and take it easy. We talked a little while before hitting the sack. Because we were up so late we decided to sleep in the next morning and set the alarm for 9am. I solves a few sudokos and fell asleep sometime around 1am.
Thats it for now, campers! More tomorrow on the next day of our trip.

1 comment:
GREAT photos!!! I am so happy to hear that you are safely back home. I am so eager to hear more about your trip and see more pictures. How did your family do while you were gone?
Post a Comment