Monday, October 02, 2006

The dog made me do it!

Here we go again! I had already typed in the entire message to post today, when Jackie came and pressed the delete button! I tried to control+z, but that didn't work. So, here we go again!

So, what have I been up to lately? Not a whole lot! My poor decrepet body has been a bit shy of cooperative lately. The soggy cold weather isn't helping matters either! I recon I need to resign myself to the fact that I am not 16 any more! (Nor would I want to be for that matter!)

I have had a few jobs come in here and there. Right now I am fixing a scrape on the back door of a Toyota Corolla, and will finish it today. There is a younge man that wants to repaint his moped, and is in the process of taking it apart. So, that is an upcoming project.

I have also started recording an instructional video, but will need to record a bit more before I start to edit it. It is in Swedish, but hopefully it will go well.

Jackie continues to amaze me. She has taken on the role of care giver. When she decides that I need to relax, calm down and take it easy, she pulls on my pant leg and leads me to the couch. When I sit down, she jumps up in my lap, and smothers me with kisses. She will NOT get off until she thinks it is OK for me to get up again. Usually I wind up laying down. Then she crawls up onto my neck and puts her head on top of my face. ( Sometimes it is a little hard to breath! Mmmm- furball!) If I try to get up too soon, she gets a deep throated growl that would make even the toughest biker crap in his leathers! Now, I don't know about you, but I kinda like my face the way it is, freckles and all! So, I am not going to contest her canine canines, especially with her teeth being 1. much larger than mine and 2. in close proxcimity to my nasal ceptum and optical orb! Besides that, I kind of like having an excuse for taking a nap in the middle of the day. I can just say, "The dog made me do it!"

The natives are stirring now, so I need to go get grub on the table. Breakfast today will be 2 sandwiches, fruit and juice. Sandwich #1 is a soft full corns bread with hummus, smoked ham, sliced fresh tomatoe, a thin slice of swiss cheese and topped with basil. Sandwich #2 is a sesame seed hard bread with messmör (a creamy sweet cheese spread) with tomatoe, and topped with spicy peppar seasoning. Served on a plate with a manderine and grapes and with a glass of tropical fruit juice.

Have a good day ya all!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Those sandwiches sound absolutely scrumpious. So good to hear from you again.