Tuesday, October 03, 2006
I finished the toyota today, and the customer seemed pleased with the job. We chatted a while, then she paid and left. It is so nice to get a job done, even if it is a small job. I had videoed in the process of fixint the scratch, so now I can edit the video, film in some filler footage and put it all together.
I got a call at 10. Kris' sister was on her way to work this morning and her car died. She wanted me to pick her up from work at 2:30, take her to a gas station for gas and jumper cables, then to her car. If it still didn't work I was to toe her car home, then take her to pick up her little girl at day care. Hmmmm....
One of the ladies from church came by with a bag full of apples that I plan on making into apple sauce tomorrow. Bjorn said he wants to help, so I will wait till he gets home from school to start. He might bring a friend home with him to help as well. The guys think it is fun to help make stuff the old fashion way! (I must be real old to know how to do that stuff!!)
Tomorrow I need to plan for the teaching at Younge believers on thursday. I can work on that while the kids are at school. Till then...
Have a good one ya all!
I got a call at 10. Kris' sister was on her way to work this morning and her car died. She wanted me to pick her up from work at 2:30, take her to a gas station for gas and jumper cables, then to her car. If it still didn't work I was to toe her car home, then take her to pick up her little girl at day care. Hmmmm....
One of the ladies from church came by with a bag full of apples that I plan on making into apple sauce tomorrow. Bjorn said he wants to help, so I will wait till he gets home from school to start. He might bring a friend home with him to help as well. The guys think it is fun to help make stuff the old fashion way! (I must be real old to know how to do that stuff!!)
Tomorrow I need to plan for the teaching at Younge believers on thursday. I can work on that while the kids are at school. Till then...
Have a good one ya all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're not old, you had Mennonite upbringing!!
Post a Comment