Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hawaii Party and big headaches


I can hardly believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I wrote last. Worse, I have continued to have really bad headaches ever since that fall on the ice. It didn't help that I smacked my skull good and proper 3 times on the stairs either! Getting a bit clumsy in my old age!


I had a belated 40th birthday party on the 21st, theme- Hawaii! We had a lot of fun! There were lots of fruit drinks, fruit and nuts and Hawaii music in the background. We took in lawn chairs and cranked the heat. Everyone got a lei as they came in. It was a fun time with a few speeches and a lot of laughs.


After the party we had juice and fruit for the next week! A nice change that I have decided to


I soon need to leave for young believers class, so enjoy the Hawaii pix!

continue

1 comment:

Jean said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there.