Friday, April 27, 2007
Nothing exciting
No speeding tickets this week! Today I am going to start the official planning for out sunday school summer camp. The place I was originally planning on using is already rented out, so I will be looking into a few other alternatives. One of the ladies at church had a few ideas, and is willing to help during the camp, so I will be meeting with her later today. Some of the youth are going to a weekend confress this weekend, so it will be slim pickings at the youth meeting. That's OK, I don't mind a smaller group every now and then!
Kris has been in Gothenburg since Wend. He is suppose to come home sometime today. SAS airline has had a strike, and a lot of flights are canceled. We'll see if his flight home is effected or not. Otherwise, he will have to spend a little time doing R&R- how sad!!
Well, I do have a bit to do today, so I guess I ought to get to it. Have a good one, yall.
Kris has been in Gothenburg since Wend. He is suppose to come home sometime today. SAS airline has had a strike, and a lot of flights are canceled. We'll see if his flight home is effected or not. Otherwise, he will have to spend a little time doing R&R- how sad!!
Well, I do have a bit to do today, so I guess I ought to get to it. Have a good one, yall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, check my blog. I tagged you for handbag tag. No pressure - only if you have time to bother with it!
Post a Comment