1. my iphone. I have so many things in it including a Bible, daytimer, and phone as well as internet access, games and a WHOLE LOT MORE!
2. Guitar- bought it when I was in High school and it is still nice. I love to worship, just me, guitar and the Lord.
3. Jackie- our dog. A faithful companion who reminds me to stop when I have worked too much.
4,5,6 Airbrush, compressor and paints. Gotta be able to paint sometime!
7 Angle, my Harley Davidson Heritage Classic. (Didn't get to take a helmit? Awww, shucks. Guess I'll have to ride without one ;P )
No TV, lease a car, rent a house! Ha! Alls well with me!!
But for you folks that want more- here are more pictures of our future abode. Fact is, my religion allows me to have more than 7 material posessions. And we are so thankful for that!!

Livingroom with open fire place

Bathroom upstairs with tile floor and metal masiac in shower and on bathtub. Check out those wash basins!!

Stairs from top floor to main floor- nice warm green! And speaking of warm- a sauna in the bacement- a small one, but there it is!!
The rest of the basement also has tile floor, most with subtile heating. There are 3 rooms, a large hallway, and a laundry room in the basement, all with tile floors. The top floor has 3 bedrooms and the bathroom. Main floor has kitchen, diningroom and livingroom as well as a toilet. There is a garage, but we will have to put in isolarion, water pipes and drains, and heat before I can use it for my buisness. It's getting late and I need to get ready for my English classes now. HAve a good one!

2 comments:
Miki, I'm so excited for you!! These pictures are just awesome! Moving is a great way to "purge". So have fun figuring out what to keep, what to give away, what to sell, and what to pitch. It's a great feeling.
Hi Miki!
Haven't visited your blog in awhile, but what great news! I agree with your momma--moving is a blessing in that you have to purge a bit. The most frustrating thing to me is moving boxes of books--and we have soooooo many books. I heard someone say that their policy when moving is: if you haven't used it in the last 2 or 3 years, it can't be that important!
Have fun! Take care of those back muscles in the process!
Post a Comment