Sunday, July 30, 2006
Norway, here I come!
Well, the day is soon at hand! I will be enbarking on a motorcycle trip to Norway in the morning. Seems a bit surreal to be honest! I wonder how everyone will cope?! Wonder if the house will fall apart?! Wonder if ... I guess this is what they call seperation anxiety. I have full confidence that my kids have been well trained and will take every oppertunity to bug the living daylights out of each other at every oppertunity! Seriously, I know they can handle it. I will miss them, but not the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, mowing the grass, ...
Evelina and I will be heading off at 7 am. The first day will be a grueling 8 hours of driving, but then the most of it will be done. After that there will only be a few hours a day until we decide to go home. Then we will drive the whole way home in one day! Of course, I will have to put up some pix when I get home. So, pray for nice weather and safety, and I will tell the tale when I return. As far as when I return, we have no specific plans as to which day we will return, but at the latest, we will be back by next Sunday. Have a great week everyone, and check back in a week for some pix and tales! Love, hugs and exhaust from Sweden!
Evelina and I will be heading off at 7 am. The first day will be a grueling 8 hours of driving, but then the most of it will be done. After that there will only be a few hours a day until we decide to go home. Then we will drive the whole way home in one day! Of course, I will have to put up some pix when I get home. So, pray for nice weather and safety, and I will tell the tale when I return. As far as when I return, we have no specific plans as to which day we will return, but at the latest, we will be back by next Sunday. Have a great week everyone, and check back in a week for some pix and tales! Love, hugs and exhaust from Sweden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know I will be praying!!!! I hope you have a great and safe time. I can hardly wait to see the pictures. Wish the kids could come on over to Grandma's while you're gone!
Post a Comment