Tuesday, December 05, 2006

specs and sore ligaments

Yesterday I had my first workout with weights. I am not feeling near as much pain as I thought I would. I do have some aches, but compared to the stretched ligaments I already have, it's nothing! I will go in today to swim. I usually do a little pilates under water while in the bubble pool.

Katrina needs to get a present for her friend, so we will go to town after that. I have already been in town today.
Björn had an eye exam at school because he couldn't read the blackboard from his seat. We were advised to take him for a proper eye exam, which we did today. Yep, the kid needs specs! He picked out a pair HE liked (I would have never picked them, but I don't have to wear them either!), we paid and decided to look for a present for Kris. We will pick up the glasses next week.
Now, i love my husband dearly. He is so kind and hard working (maybe too good at working?), loving and respectful. But the poor man has so few hobbies! He plays piano, but we have a lot of music books, sheet music and a tuner. He reads a lot, but has already read all the latest (swedish) releases. He is a computer geek, but I am somewhat technologiclly impared. So, we (Björn and I ) went toTechnique Magazine and found a little gag gift.
Then we had lunch. (I had a chicken sandwich and a bean sallad, diet coke. Keeping up the diet!)
On the way home Björn said that he had a stomache ache since breakfast. He drank some milk that was a little sour and has not felt so good since then. So I let him stay home this afternoon.
Now I am on my way to the gym. Have a good one y all

2 comments:

Jean said...

I was mixed up last Friday when I wrote the comment to your previous post. I realize it's this coming weekend that Kris will be in NYC. If it were not the busy, busy Christmas program season that it is for me, I'd be sooo tempted to take a trip to NYC this Saturday or Sunday, just to get to say "Hi" to him in person.

Jean said...

One more thing to bug you about - I really, really want pictures from your family before too, too long, if at all possible.