Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Bike being assembled!
Today we will finish assembling Kris' bike. I need to polish it a little, get out a little dust from the last clear coating. The hardest part will be the rear fender. There are a bunch of electrical wires and lights and stuff attatched to it, but I am confident it will get put together. Then it's just to attatch the hoses to the gas tank, plug in the electric wires, put oil and gas in and hope it doesn't explode when we start it up!
Today I have a 20 yr. old guy starting to work for me. I hope he works out! He seems a little unsure of what he wants out of life- never finished high school. I hope I can be an encouragement to him. I am not sure if he will work out or not, so he is on a trial employment for the first 3 months. Then we will talk about how it is going. But I also let him know that I use the 3 strikes and you are out principle! (Late 3 times, you're out of a job, leave early 3 times, you're out of a job...) His name is Kristoffer. So, we will see! He starts this morning, and I will need to keep him busy with work 40 hrs. a week! Should be interesting!
Gotta go for now. Have a good day. Pix of the bike comming as soon as it is all together!
Love and color!
Today I have a 20 yr. old guy starting to work for me. I hope he works out! He seems a little unsure of what he wants out of life- never finished high school. I hope I can be an encouragement to him. I am not sure if he will work out or not, so he is on a trial employment for the first 3 months. Then we will talk about how it is going. But I also let him know that I use the 3 strikes and you are out principle! (Late 3 times, you're out of a job, leave early 3 times, you're out of a job...) His name is Kristoffer. So, we will see! He starts this morning, and I will need to keep him busy with work 40 hrs. a week! Should be interesting!
Gotta go for now. Have a good day. Pix of the bike comming as soon as it is all together!
Love and color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So how did the "assembly" go? I surely am eager to see some pictures. It's beyond my imagination how you would know how to do something like that. You definitely did not get those kinds of smarts from me!!!
Post a Comment