Friday, May 05, 2006

Gold Flame is DONE!!!



Finally it is all done and assembled! Kris was one happy camper last night when he took it out for the first ride of the year. I needed to do a few adjustments last night and put on the sissy bar and pack. But now it is all done! Not too bad for a crazy american, huh? Gotta say thanks to Fredrik Granroth for helping with the disassembling and re-assembling. I never could have done it on my own! What would I do without a friend like you! It was fun to work together! (Even when Jackie stole the screw drivers and wrenches!)



Here is one happy pappa on his little baby!











And here is the other side of happy Pappa's helmet.

I am so glad the job is done. The gold leafing looks good and the complete look is so nice!

I also finished my taxes yesterday- both monthly and for 2005. So, that headache is over for another year. Now I just need to wait to see if I did it right! Unfortunatly, because I have a buisness, I won't get anything back until December! GRRRR! But that will be better than not at all!

I am hoping that today will be a lot less stressful than the past 3 weeks have been! I have finished one water color painting class, the gold flame bike, income tax (both month and year), and will soon be done with the other water color class and the oil painting class! I have a fellow working for me now as well, and am getting him to re-learn the basics. Nice to have someone else to answer the phone, run errands, walk the dog or just hold down the fort for a while.

Time to get busy. I need to hand in the time sheet for the painting course and go to the bank. Otherwise, it will hopefully be an easy day. Love and colors!

No comments: