Sunday, May 14, 2006

Jet another week has past. The first full week with Christoffer in the shop has gone fairly smooth. He is picking up on a lot of things. He's got a really nice personality, easy-going. He even has a good sence of humor, something needed in to be able to work with me!
Today I have the second to last class for my Sunday group. I will miss the rides to Bjurholm on Sunday afternoon, but look forward to being able to go visiting with friends! Kris is palying piano at church today. The free churches in Vännäs are having one service together today, and I am sure it will be packed. So I decided to stay home this morning. Katrina is still in bed (missed the 9:00 am deadline to get up) so she will get to do the dishes after lunch! I just heard her on the stairs, in heals! She is all girl!!
Bjorn has a soccer match later this afternoon, but Kris will have to see to it that he gets there on time. He will be playing goalie most of the games. Last year there were 2 goalies, but this year it's just Bjorn. We are glad he likes playing soccer, but want him to be more active. We will see how it goes.
I have been preparing for the summer, making t-shirt stencils. They turned out nice for a start. It will be nice to expand the options as the weeks go on.
We need to go do some grocery shopping now. Have a good one!

No comments: