Monday, May 15, 2006
Yesterdays class went well. Katrina followed along to keep me company and have a little mommy time as well. On the way home we stopped off at a family in Vännäs for a short visit. Katrina hung out with Evelina (our youth leader) and Olivia, and I had a cup of tea with Karin. Then we headed home for a relaxing evening. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep, though. We had given Jackie a lamb bone after supper. She disappeared from sight for 2 hours! Man she liked that! Unfortunatly, all that went in, had to also come out! Her digestive track decided that the right time was during the night! We went out 4 times during the course of the night, finally settling in at 3 am. Then she had to go out at 6 am again (normal rutine) and has been awake since then! I feel a nap coming on this afternoon.
Bjorn had his first match yesterday. He played defense back, because one of the other players was too tired to play forward. So they put him in the goal. They didn't win, but Bjorn says that he had fun anyways, despite the rain! (A true sportsman!)
We had snow and hail yesterday afternoon. The temps have dropped a bit as well. We had freezing temps overnight and it won't get too warm for the rest of the week here. I liked the weather a couple weeks ago better! Sunny and warm! Man, give me summer again!!
My work week will be caotic again. Not near as much pressure, but I do need to get everything ready for Saturday's tattoo session! A few mechanical parts need to be bought and put together, and check to make sure the tent parts haven't gone on vacation. So, I recon it's about time to get busy! Have a good one!
Love and colors...
Bjorn had his first match yesterday. He played defense back, because one of the other players was too tired to play forward. So they put him in the goal. They didn't win, but Bjorn says that he had fun anyways, despite the rain! (A true sportsman!)
We had snow and hail yesterday afternoon. The temps have dropped a bit as well. We had freezing temps overnight and it won't get too warm for the rest of the week here. I liked the weather a couple weeks ago better! Sunny and warm! Man, give me summer again!!
My work week will be caotic again. Not near as much pressure, but I do need to get everything ready for Saturday's tattoo session! A few mechanical parts need to be bought and put together, and check to make sure the tent parts haven't gone on vacation. So, I recon it's about time to get busy! Have a good one!
Love and colors...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment