Thursday, December 14, 2006
Gum in my hair!
Today I was at the gym again. I am getting the weight rutine down pat, and it goes a bit quicker. I am actually enjoying the 20 minute bike ride at the end of the session.I ususally read the paper and solve the sudoko while passing the time. Tomorrow I will go swimming and do my inder water pilates and jogging. I still run till I get out of breath and then kick it into overdrive fo a couple minutes more. Then I take a steam bath for 5-15 minutes before hitting the showers.
Today I got my hair cut. I have noticed that it takes about 15 minutes of blowdrying to get my hair dry, and that was too long. So, I am short haired once more. I had to go get a new supply of hair moose, spray and hair gum. That's right, hair gum! Now it is the thing to do - put gum in your hair!! Use to be that gum in the hair was a major problem, envoking a panic attack. Now they have specially canned goo (it's light blue) to put into your hair. It performs a lot like hair wax, but holds the forms a bit better. Wax in the hair also use to be a bit of a problem!
I had fore warned my family that we would take the family picture tonight. But some people will do just about anything to get out of taking a picture! Both Kris and Katrina were home today. Kris still has a fever, off and on. Katrina threw up this morning and has a high feaver too. I think I will stay away tomorrow too, so I don't get what they have!
We have decided to stay home on Christmas eve and go to Luleå Christmas day. We have friends there that have invited us to come. So, we will. I found a dog sitter for Jackie, and have only to pack for a couple days. It will be nice to meet up with the Öbergs again.
The job as a youth leader has been presented to the elders in the church. They want to meet with me on Monday night to talk about a few things. The offer on the table is a trial until the summer. Then if all goes well, it can be extended. So, I will be looking into what paperwork I need to do to put my buisness in a rest mode. I will still have to wait till January 7th for the OK from the congregation.
Well, I need to go do some wash. There are at least 6 loads downstairs. If I want to get caught up by christmas I need to get busy. Working out almost every day creates a bit of wash too! So, here we go! Have a good on yall!
Today I got my hair cut. I have noticed that it takes about 15 minutes of blowdrying to get my hair dry, and that was too long. So, I am short haired once more. I had to go get a new supply of hair moose, spray and hair gum. That's right, hair gum! Now it is the thing to do - put gum in your hair!! Use to be that gum in the hair was a major problem, envoking a panic attack. Now they have specially canned goo (it's light blue) to put into your hair. It performs a lot like hair wax, but holds the forms a bit better. Wax in the hair also use to be a bit of a problem!
I had fore warned my family that we would take the family picture tonight. But some people will do just about anything to get out of taking a picture! Both Kris and Katrina were home today. Kris still has a fever, off and on. Katrina threw up this morning and has a high feaver too. I think I will stay away tomorrow too, so I don't get what they have!
We have decided to stay home on Christmas eve and go to Luleå Christmas day. We have friends there that have invited us to come. So, we will. I found a dog sitter for Jackie, and have only to pack for a couple days. It will be nice to meet up with the Öbergs again.
The job as a youth leader has been presented to the elders in the church. They want to meet with me on Monday night to talk about a few things. The offer on the table is a trial until the summer. Then if all goes well, it can be extended. So, I will be looking into what paperwork I need to do to put my buisness in a rest mode. I will still have to wait till January 7th for the OK from the congregation.
Well, I need to go do some wash. There are at least 6 loads downstairs. If I want to get caught up by christmas I need to get busy. Working out almost every day creates a bit of wash too! So, here we go! Have a good on yall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope everyone is soon well. We have that stomach thing going around here too. It certainly must be contagious!!
I hope you all soon feel up to that picture date. I'm really looking forward to those pictures.
Post a Comment