Saturday, December 09, 2006
Job oppertunity
Today we are going to finish Christmas decorating, then I hope to go to town to the gym. I didn't work out at all yesterday, so I want to squeeze one in today. Then I can take a day off tomorrow.
Yesterday I bought new decorations and a new tree (artificial). I was looking all over for a nativity scene, but couldn't find one. So I prayed and all of a sudden the people that work there came out of th stock room with a bunch of boxes. I asked if they have any nativity scenes, and she said,"Right here, mam". Talk about ask and it will be given unto you...
Kris is still in New Your, comes home on Monday. I am thinking I will treat him to a day at the spa. Then he can relax a bit and drink some glogg (wassle) at home.
A job oppertunity has come up, but I can't write too much about it yet. Just that it is a position as a youth leader in at a church I could see myself working at. So, prayers are welcome. I can write more details later about the job, after I have had some feedback from the church.
Have a good day yall
Yesterday I bought new decorations and a new tree (artificial). I was looking all over for a nativity scene, but couldn't find one. So I prayed and all of a sudden the people that work there came out of th stock room with a bunch of boxes. I asked if they have any nativity scenes, and she said,"Right here, mam". Talk about ask and it will be given unto you...
Kris is still in New Your, comes home on Monday. I am thinking I will treat him to a day at the spa. Then he can relax a bit and drink some glogg (wassle) at home.
A job oppertunity has come up, but I can't write too much about it yet. Just that it is a position as a youth leader in at a church I could see myself working at. So, prayers are welcome. I can write more details later about the job, after I have had some feedback from the church.
Have a good day yall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
COOOLLL! I can hardly wait to hear more.
Post a Comment