Thursday, April 06, 2006

More snow

It has been snowing here again, UGGGG! I long to see my grass and flowers, but that won't be happening any time soon! The stick in the front yard that shows how much snow we have is completly covered now. The snow plow came this morning- which I was really thankful for. This snow is really heavy. And it is still snowing. I wonder if God is testing my patience, or just giving me extra time to finish Kris' MC? Who knows?
Today is going to be a busy one. I had agreed to have lunch with the neighbor lady, and give her a ride into town later today. I need to go in anyways for a car inspection, get my digital camera(which they could not fix- more below) , deliver 7 eggs to my forgetfull daughter, and get a few things to make a manifold for my airbrush set up. Besides that I hope to finish goldleafing Kris' bike today, and start pinstriping.
Later on tonight, I will be chaperoning Katrina's class party. Why they decided to have it on a Thursday I will never understand! But, they needed someone mature (!?!) to be there to keep an eye on the kids! (So why did they ask me?? I guess they must be DESPERATE!!) So, I said I could be there from 7:30 till 10 and help clean up. (What was I thinking? Must have inhaled too much sizing. Me, clean up?)
I am a bit irritated at the place that was to fix my camera. They said they would contact me in a couple days. After a couple WEEKS, I stopped in to ask what was going on. They said they hadn't even looked at it yet! (Me was mad!) They would call me tomorrow. Two days later (!!!) they called and said that I would need to take it somewhere else. GRRR! So, now my camera is still broken, I have missed being able to put a "how to" on my web site, and it still isn't fixed! I think I am going to have to use the old reliable solution- if I can borrow it from Lisa, "Use scotch tape!!" (Maybe good old fashion duct tape this time!)
Well, that gold in the garage is calling to me, and it ain't gettin' done no quicker with me just a sittin here. So, it's off to work I go. Have a colorful day!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Well, I hope the scotch tape or duct tape works, because I can hardly wait to start seeing some pictures on your blog.

And, yes, I agree - they must have been desperate asking you to chaperone that party! You'll be crazier than the kids!! Have fun. And make them help you to clean up - you're good at sounding authoritative!